Monday, May 9, 2011

Crock Pot Country Style Steak

Delicous Country Style Steak  in a crock pot.  My mother in law shared this recipe with me.  I changed it a little after cooking it several times. It is so easy and really out of this world.  Its great to serve if having several people over and the best part is its in a crock pot so prep time is virtually nothing:) 

Crock Pot Country Style Steak
4 cans Cream of Mushroom Soup
2 packets driend Lipton Onion Soup Mix
2 cups water
8 pieces of Cube or Minute Steak( I prefer minute steak)
1 small can of mushrooms(optional)

Mix Cream of Mushroom Soup with water & onion soup mix.  Brown steak on both sides(just until browned) then put in a crock pot.  Pour Soup mixture over steak and cook in crock pot on low for 6-8 hours or until steak in tender. 

I serve with Mashed potatoes or rice.  This is a must try dish and you will love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment