Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Chicken Brocoli Biscuit Puffs

So I came up with a new recipe last night that turned out really good and my boys all enjoyed it.  Of course as always it was extremely fats and easy as well:)  I served this dish with Cheesy Whole Wheat Rotini & glazed carrots and it was a Hit!!


Chicken Brocoli Biscuit Puffs

*2 cans of biscuits
4 Chicken breast (cooked and diced) or 2 cans of tysons White Chicken Breast
**1 Cream Cheese
1 Can Cream of Chicken soup
1 Can Brocoli Cheese Soup
**Shredded Cheddar Cheese for topping

Roll Biscuits individually on a floured surface then press into greased large muffin pan pressing dough up along the sides and bottom making a cup shape.  Mix Chicken with melted Cream Cheese & soups.  When coombined spoon gerenerously into each muffin cup then sprinkle cheese on top of each muffin.  Bake on 350 for approximately 15 minutes or until biscuits are browned.  Remove & cool for 5 minutes the I took a knife and loosened them out and placed on a plate to serve.

*Note this recipe actually will make 2 dozen muffins however, because I have a smaller family I only made 12 then went ahead and made a 8x8 casserole out of the extra mix to be used next week on day for dinner.  I just crumbled Ritz Crackers with melted butter and patted into bottom of pan then topped with mix.  Covered with aluminum foil and put in freezer:)  SO I really had 2 meals out of 1 batch Just took a couple of extra minutes.

**I also used Weight watchers Cream Cheese as well as Weight watcher Shredded cheese for a lower fat recipe which explains why the cheese looks alittle crusty on top versus really cheesey as if using regular cheese.  Either way it was very good! 

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment