Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Beef Stroganoff

So we have all had many recipes of Beef Stroganoff I am sure. I have made it from hamburger helper, made it with grilled onions & peppers, and even made it with beef tips but I thought I would post the one that I make that my boys love the most and quite frankly, it is my fav as well because it is the fastest & easiest. I thought I would share

Beef Stroganoff

1 lb ground beef
1 cup sour cream
2 cans Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 box pasta(any noodles)

Brown your ground beef.  Drain then add Sour Cream, Soup, and salt and pepper.  Simmer for about 10 minutes then serve over noodles. (Even thought I prefer noodles you can use rice as well)Perfect with garlic toast for a side:)

To make this low fat, you can prepare this with ff sour cream, low fat soup, and extra lean beef or even use turkey or chicken.

Very simple and extremely tastey!

No comments:

Post a Comment