Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sausage Stars

So this morning I was asked to take a few things to the construction workers at church so I decided to make these yummy Sausage Stars that I tried a few years ago from a friend.  I thought I would share since we are always looking for something we can take to Breakfast functions but I also serve these as appetizers at parties as well and they are always a big hit!!  Both  of my boys really love them as well. They are definitely NOT lowfat but super yummy and easy:)


1 roll Mild Sausage
1 bottle Ranch dressing
1 pack of shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
1 pack of Wonton wraps (these are found in the tofu section of your local grocery)

Brown Sausage and drain.  Mix with bottle of Ranch and entire pack of Cheese.  Stir together until well blended.  Spray mini muffin pan with pam and insert a wonton in each whole.  Fan out excess to make a star.  Bake on 375 for like 4 minutes.  Remove from oven then stuff with sausage mixture.  Return to oven for an additional 5 minutes or until the wontons began to brown.  Remove and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment