Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Italian Cream Cheese Crock Pot Chicken

So this week I let my my guys all plan the menu and tonight is Cody's night.  His choice was this super easy recipe that a friend of mine Melanie shared with me out of her church cookbook.  This is his favorite and to be honest ots one of mine because I love easy crock pot recipes that make dinner time easy especially on busy ball practice nights:)  Enjoy


4 Boneless Chicken Breast
1/2 stick of butter
1 pkg. dry Italian Dressing mix
1 large can cream of Chicken soup
1 8 oz cream cheese(room temperature)

Melt butter and pour over chicken in crock pot.  Spriknle dry dressing mix over chicken.  Cook on high for 3-4  hours(no need to add water or anything).  Mix Cream of Chicken soup and cream cheese and stir inton Chicken.  Cook an additional 1/2 hour. 

I serve this over cooked rice and add a vegetable on the side and dinner is ready:)

2 comments:

  1. This looks super yummy - I think Chuy will like it! But, are you sure you don't need to add water? Does that little bit of butter alone keep the chicken from drying out in the crock for that long? I am seriously going to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am positive. I have never tasted Chicken so moist before ever. You can add a stick of butter if you want depending on the size of your Chicken Breast:)

    ReplyDelete