Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter Cupcake fun

Looking for a fun creative and super easy cupcake for your child's class at school?  Let's all face it as messy as cupcakes are children absolutely LOVE them right?  My son is in 5th grade and I have made these the past several years for his Easter snack and as always he asked this week "mom you are going to make the bunny cupcakes are you?"  So I thought I would share.

Any cake mix ( I always you the spring funfetti mix)
White or yellow icing (once cooled I spread on icing with my Pampered Chef Icing decorator)
Green Sugar Sprinkles (immediately sprinkle lots on cupcake when finished icing )
Insert 1/2 of a toothpick in the end of an Easter Bunny Peep or a Chick Peep then insert the remainder into the top of cupcake and there you have a cute bunny or chick on the grass:)


3 comments:

  1. Adorable! May have to make...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the inspiration for the cupcakes I took in for Abbey's Bday :) I used the chicks for hers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome:) Im glad you liked them!

    ReplyDelete