Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Marshmallow Pops

I have had several people ask about my Marshmallow pops so I thought I would share this fun easy treat. 

1st you need a flower pot, a vase, or even a sand bucket as pictured below.  I place a green floral foan piece in it so I can easily place my lollipop sticks down in it.  You can make your pops whatever color you choose depending on your occasion.  It is very simple and the steps are:

Wilton Candy Melts(they have many colors. You can buy them at Michaels, AC Moore, or even Walmart but the colors at Walmart might be limited)
1 bag of Marshmallows
1 bag of Lollipop sticks that can be purchased in different sizes ath the above stores(I prefer the longer ones because they make a cuter arrangement)

Melt your candy as directed on the package which is 1 minute and stir then in 30 sec increments until melted. Place a marshmallow on a stick then dip in candy until covered.  Shake excess off then place in you arrangement.  Remember to start in the middle and work out because its hard to get a stick down in between others without messing them up.  Be sure when you have finished all mallows that you place in a fridge until time to serve so they dont melt. You can sprinkle sugar on them or even candy dots.  You can also drizzle 2 colors if you want to be creative.  Just let you mind have fun with this and I promise EVERY kid will love them and they will be gone.

 Now in this arrangement I placed colored cello wrap on extra lollipop stick and then stuck down in between pops.
In this particular one I used Shredded basket fillers and just placed it in between.  This is bu far the easier but the other looks more appealing (in my opinion).

Have fun with these and let me know if you have any questions:)

No comments:

Post a Comment