Thursday, November 8, 2012

Pumpkin Muffins

  I know its been a while since I have blogged and I am so sorry but be on the look out as I plan to start posting recipes again:) 

Here is the recipe for Pumpkin Muffins that a friend shared with me several years ago and I look forward to this time of the year as I bake them often. They are delicious and a must try:)



Pumpkin Muffins

3 ½ c. flour
3 cups sugar
1 tsp. nutmeg
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 ½ tsp. salt
2 tsp. soda
4 eggs
2/3 cups water
1 cup of vegetable oil
2 cups of pumpkin
1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
Chocolate Chips ( Optional but a must at our house)


Mix wet ingredients and dry ingredients in 2 separate bowls, gradually add dry ingredients to wet until well blended. Bake at 350 in well greased muffin pans for about 25 minutes or until done. Enjoy!!!
Makes about 36 muffinsJ

No comments:

Post a Comment